Yaroslavl - accessible, cost-effective, convenient.
- 4 hours from Moscow by car (federal highway M-8 вЂњMoscow-ArkhangelskвЂќ, 250 km from Moscow Ring Road, 300 km from Sheremetyevo airport )
- 3 hours from Moscow by direct train, 12 hours from St. Petersburg by direct train (developed railway network all over the Russian Federation)
- Passenger and cargo port on Volga river
- Airport вЂњTunoshnaвЂќ (20 km from Yaroslavl) вЂ“ regular flights from Moscow (1 hour) and St. Petersburg (2 hours)
- More than 6000 hotel rooms, more than 2000 of them are 3-4* level
- More than 50 conference halls of different capacity
- More than 50 cafes and restaurants
- 28 state and private museums
Yaroslavl is a perfect place for events
During 45 years Yaroslavl has been a part of popular touristic route вЂњThe Golden Ring of RussiaвЂќ. Inbound and outbound tourism in the region is growing constantly.
World Policy Forum under the patronage of the President of the Russian Federation
International Tourism Forum вЂњVisit RussiaвЂќ
Yaroslavl Energy Forum
International Forum вЂњInnovations. Business. EducationвЂќ
Stage of ski races World Cup
And more than 50 exhibitions on forums and conferences, more than 200 widescale conferences during last 5 years.